Terms & Conditions
We are happy to help you with questions ...
"I WAS NOT YET ALL OVER, BUT IT IS ON MY LIST. "
General rental conditions.
avido Rentals operacion S.L.
Carrer Sant Lluis 75a
07459 Son Serra de Marina, Illes Balears
(hereinafter called avid, avid Rentals or lessor)
For an agreed useful life divided into price groups and types of rental properties, the tenant takes possession of the types of rental properties and can manage them at his own risk. The rent is made in Spain, Illes Balearen and can also be used by the tenant under his own responsibility within the European Union (hereinafter, also called EU). If this is the case, the landlord provides the tenant with the rental property types by price group within the EU through their own or third-party logistics networks.
A: machine and device status
1. Repairs and resources
The tenant agrees to treat the rental property with care and professionalism and manage it as if it were his own property.
Observe all relevant regulations and technical rules for use, in particular the instructions of the employees. Automatically notifies employees of defects or damages they have discovered. Landlord tenants are generally not alcoholic or influenced by other sensory disabilities.
If a repair is necessary during the rental period to maintain the operation or security of the rented property or if a prescribed inspection is required, the lessee can commission a contracted workshop up to an expected repair cost of EUR 30.
3. Battery charge / tank / accumulator control
a. The rental property is delivered to the tenant with an adequate and sufficient battery charge (full tank).
b. The tenant can download the rental property during the rental period and return it without additional costs.
B: Reservations, right of withdrawal, cancellations.
Reservations at the prepaid rate
They are only binding for price groups, not for rental property types.
If the tenant does not take over the rental property no later than one hour after the agreed time, the reservation is no longer binding.
2. The maximum rental period
When booking with the prepaid rate is 7 days.
Up to one hour before the start of the rental period, the reservation can be exchanged for a reservation exchange rate of EUR 20, plus any difference between the originally selected rate and the modified rate.
It is not possible to change the reservation from a prepaid rate to a non-prepaid rate.
In addition, the place of rental and / or return cannot be re-booked in places outside the country of rental and / or return specified when making the reservation.
C: cancellation of reservations
Cancellations are only binding for price groups, not for rental property types,
Consequences of cancellation.
The tenant can cancel a reservation up to 30 days before the start of the rental and is entitled to refund of the advance made (including fees and extras)
In the case of a cancellation of 29 days before the start of the rental, there is no longer any claim for the reimbursement of the advance made (including fees and extras), unless the tenant demonstrates that the cancellation has no costs or the costs are lower in the course of cancellation by the owner is incurred. In this case, the landlord offers you a voucher in the form of identification of transferable voucher to the tenant by good will.
D: deposit refunds, fees and extras
All parts of the prepayment, such as deposits, including the rental price, including extras and reserved rates, will be refunded no later than ten business days after the cancellation date. The following applies to B: Reservations, reservations for the prepaid rate with number 3. Repayment of the advance already made and
D. the general rental conditions.
Cancellations can be made online.
or in writing and must be sent to
avido Rentals operacion S.L.
Carrer Sant Lluis 75a
07459 Son Serra de Marina
If the reservation is due to
E. Force majeure
such as bad weather, excessive waves or thunderstorms can be postponed flexibly to another day if available. About making a reservation with the above The impact is decided by Avido Rentals or its agent.
If it is not possible to change to another day due to the most important interests or due to the limited period of stay in the Mallorca area, the tenant receives an unlimited credit transferable for the full price in the form of a voucher identification.
For reservations with prepaid rates, coupons or value credits cannot be compensated with the rental price, either during or after the reservation, unless the conditions established in the coupon do not explicitly allow the exchange of reservations With the prepaid rate and the coupon value deducted during the reservation is.
There is no right of cancellation for reservations made using only long-distance means of communication (for example, through a home page, application, email, telephone, etc.) or outside commercial facilities.
End of cancellation policy
Model withdrawal form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, complete this form and send it).
avido Rentals operacion S.L.
Carrer Sant Lluis 75a
07459 Son Serra de Marina
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Consumer Address (s)
Consumer signature (s) (only for paper notification)
(*) Remove where not applicable.
F. Documents to be presented when collecting the rented property
Authorized renters, permitted uses and trips
1. When the rental property is delivered to the tenant, the tenant must be in a healthy state of mind to present the rental property, present a valid means of payment, as well as an identity card or passport and the identification of the valid receipt.
2. In the case of reservations with a prepaid rate, the means of payment used when making the reservation must be presented. If the tenant cannot present these documents when the rental property is delivered, the landlord will withdraw from the rental agreement;
3. Tenant claims for non-compliance are excluded in these cases.
In addition, age restrictions apply to certain groups of rental properties. You can view a list of age and driving rules on the Avido website, at the Avido stations or request them by phone before making a reservation. The rental property can only be managed by the tenant or, in the case of corporate clients, by the users specified in the rental agreement. If the rental property is driven by someone other than the person mentioned above, there is an additional fee for each additional driver. The applicable rates can be seen on the Avido website, at the Avido station or by phone before making a reservation.
4. Electrical equipment for water sports can only be used near the coast. Mariamen's rules and customs must be followed. Respect the coast!
5. Navigation areas: The tenant can only drive the rental property to management areas and within these only to regions for which the rental properties are approved and insured. If the tenant drives out of the driving area, he is asked to drive and leave the rental objects at the nearest appropriate port / possibility. If this contract expires, the tenant is not entitled to a refund of the rental rate or deposit. Any cost incurred for damages incurred and repatriation to the port of origin or the location of the owner. The tenant carries. The general insured area is the Spanish Mediterranean.
6. Duties of care and rights of use.
The tenant must treat the co-object carefully and observe all regulations and technical rules relevant to the use
The tenant represents the actions of the respective user as his own.
7. Excludes uses
they are for competition purposes, in particular driving events in which it is important to reach a maximum speed, or in the associated practice trips, for the commercial transport of passengers, to sublet, to commit crimes, even if they are only threatened with punishment according to the crime scene law, for the transport of highly flammable, toxic or other dangerous substances.
8. The tenant is obliged to secure the load properly.
9. Depending on
In the category of rental property, the use of rental properties for certain countries is prohibited. You can view a list of countries in which the respective rental property categories cannot be used on the avido-Rentals.com website and at the avido station, or request it by phone.
In addition, countries in which the rental property in question cannot be used are listed on the rental contract label.
against one or the breach of one of the provisions in accordance with the preceding paragraphs 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or 10, the landlord entitles the tenant to terminate the rental agreement without prior notice or withdraw from the rental agreement. Claims for compensation by the lessee are excluded in that case. The right to compensation for the damage I am incurring due to the violation of one of the provisions in accordance with paragraphs 1.2., 3, 5 or 7 above is not affected.
G: experience descriptions
(1) avid Rentals constantly strives to describe the experiences it presents correctly and as accurately as possible. However, the content of experience descriptions, as well as the processes of an experience, may be subject to change. Avid Rentals strives to continually update the descriptions of the experiences on this website.
(2) The descriptions of the experience on this website, as well as the photographs and illustrations used for the experiences, are exemplary and serve as a general description. The photos and / or illustrations of z. B. Actions, situations, people, vehicles, locations, etc. They are not binding and may vary. Experience descriptions and experience images can sometimes differ in their actual execution, color and image design, but they remain the same value.
(3) The information on the duration of the experiences offered is only a guide and is not binding. Experiences can possibly take place in groups together with other participants according to the information in the respective description of the experience. Waiting times when using experiences cannot be excluded.
(4) The shape and color of the Avido Rentals marketing products may differ slightly from the photographs of the Avido Rentals marketing products contained on this website.
H: requirements to participate in an experience
(1) Participation in certain experiences requires a minimum level of personal suitability (for example, height, age, health status, weight, driver's license). You can find these (minimum) requirements for your experience in the experience descriptions on this website.
(2) Many experiences take place outdoors and are subject to climatic influences. If participation in an experience depends on certain weather conditions, we will inform you about this in the descriptions of the experience. It may be necessary to check the weather conditions with the adventure partner shortly before or on the day of participation.
You must obtain this information directly. If the experience cannot be carried out due to weather conditions, §2 applies. Paragraph a-c of these terms and conditions.
(3) Physical disabilities
Avid Rentals appreciates the participation of people with disabilities in the price groups and types of rental offered, but notes that participation in this case may be difficult or impossible. Therefore, we ask that you inform us about existing disabilities before buying.
(1) In the case of legal transactions with a consumer, that is, a natural person, who concludes the legal transaction for purposes that to a large extent cannot be assigned to their commercial or independent professional activity, the legal provisions apply to any warranty claim due to legal and / or material defects.
J: rental price
1. If the rental property is not returned in the same rental problem in which it was rented, the lessee is obliged to reimburse the return costs or pay a one-way fee, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2. The rental price consists of a basic rental price, special services and any location surcharge. It is understood that the special services are, in particular, unidirectional rates, costs of accumulators and / or charges for removable batteries and, service fees, as well as delivery and collection costs of service and transportation rates. Any surcharge for regional delivery will be added to the basic rent plus the fee for any special service.
Special prices and discounts apply only in case of timely payment. All prices mentioned include VAT (if applicable).
3. For deliveries and collections, the agreed delivery or collection fees plus resupply costs and energy costs will be charged according to the price list valid at the time of rental.
The valid price list is at the station / delivery vehicle.
In the rental contract a specific station / central delivery location is agreed as the location to return the rented property at the end of the rental.
The one-way rental is referred to below as a rental agreement in which a location is agreed as the place of return, which differs from the location where the rental property was delivered to the tenant. If the rental property is delivered to a station other than the one agreed in the rental contract as a place of return, the tenant must pay a location charge of EUR 49 (VAT included). If, in the case of a rental agreement in which the same station is agreed as a place of delivery and return, the rental property is delivered to a different station, the tenant has a location charge of EUR 49 (VAT included) and an additional one-way fare according to the To pay the valid price list when renting.
K: Expiration date, electronic invoicing,
payment terms, security deposits (deposit) immediate termination due to late payment, people. Accident. protection
1. The rental price (plus any other agreed rate, such as disclaimers, delivery costs, etc.) plus sales tax in the applicable legal amount is generally paid in full for the agreed rental period, is tell. No refunds will be made for late collection of rental property or early return.
The rental price expires at the beginning of the rental period, for reservations with the prepaid rate and at the end of the reservation. In the case of international reservations with the prepaid rate, the lessor is usually only the authorized representative to collect the rent due when the reservation is completed.
2. If the rental period is longer than 7 days, the rent must be paid in periods of 8 days. If the rental period ends before the end of an additional 8-day period, the amount of the remaining invoice since the last payment will be paid at the time the rental ends.
L. The tenant accepts that the owner's invoices are generally sent to the recipient of the specified invoice electronically.
1. The tenant accepts that he will no longer receive paper invoices and that the landlord will send an electronic invoice that meets the legal requirements to the email address provided. The tenant can object to sending invoices electronically at any time. In this case, the landlord will send the paper invoices to the tenant.
2. In this case, the tenant must bear the additional costs for sending the paper invoice and the corresponding postage. The tenant is responsible for ensuring that electronic invoices can be received or, if agreed, can be collected electronically. The lessee is responsible for interruptions in reception facilities or other circumstances that prevent access. An invoice is received as soon as the tenant receives it. If the landlord only sends a note and the tenant can call the bill itself or if the landlord makes the bill available for recovery, the bill has been received when the tenant has called it. The tenant is required to call the bills provided within reasonable periods.
3. If an invoice is not received or cannot be received, the tenant will inform the landlord immediately. In this case, the owner sends a copy of the invoice again and designates it as a copy. If the interruption in the possibility of transmission is not resolved immediately, the owner has the right to send paper invoices until the fault has been corrected. The tenant runs the cost of sending paper invoices. If the landlord provides the tenant with access data, usernames or passwords, they must be protected against access by unauthorized persons and must be treated in a strictly confidential manner. If the tenant realizes that the information has been obtained from unauthorized persons, he must inform the landlord immediately.
N: The tenant is obliged to pay a deposit in addition to the rental price as a guarantee for the fulfillment of their obligations at the beginning of the rental period.
The amount of the deposit depends on the price group of the rented rental property (for example, group of electric flex flex rental properties; the deposit is EUR 500.00)
1. The rental property group of a rental property can be determined online at any time at or requested by phone or at any Avido station. The rental property group is also included in the reservation confirmation and in the rental agreement.
The lessor is not required to invest security separately from its assets. There is no interest in security. The landlord can assert his right to security even more after the start of the lease.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, the rent, all other agreed rates and the security deposit
(Deposit) means of payment, especially credit card, debit card or Maestro card. Special rates only apply to the period offered and require that the rental be for the entire rental period agreed upon in the rental. If the agreed rental period is exceeded or falls short, the normal rate does not apply to the entire rental period.
M: In case of breach of the return obligation, several tenants are jointly liable.
1. If the lessee does not return the rental property or the rental property accessories to the lessor at the end of the agreed rental period, the lessor has the right to demand compensation for the duration of the retention as compensation for use, at least in the amount of the rent previously agreed; The claim of additional damages is not excluded.
2. For long-term rentals (rentals with an agreed rental period of more than 7 days)
In addition to points 1 to 5 of this section, the following applies:
The tenant is obliged to rent the property in case of reaching what is specified in the rental contract. In the event that the lessee exceeds the allowed period specified in the rental contract in more than 100 minutes and / or returns the rental property after the date specified in the rental contract, he is obliged to pay a contractual fine of 5000 EUR; This does not apply if the tenant can prove that the landlord has not suffered any damage or has suffered less damage. If the duration specified in the rental agreement is reached before the end of the agreed rental period, the tenant receives an equivalent replacement rental object for the remaining rental period when the rental object is returned.
1. The parties have the right to terminate the rental agreements in accordance with the legal provisions.
The owner can terminate the lease without prior notice for an important reason. An important reason is, in particular, a considerable deterioration in the tenant's financial situation of unpaid bills / bank checks, foreclosure measures directed against the tenant, improper maintenance of rental property, improper and illegal use, breach of regulations on the use of rental objects, the irrationality of the continuation of the rental agreement. for example because the damage rate is too high.
2. If there are several rental agreements between the owner and the owner you have the right to terminate a rental agreement for an important reason without notice, you can also terminate the other rental agreements without prior notice if the maintenance of the other rental agreements It is also unreasonable due to the tenant's extremely inappropriate behavior. it is. This is particularly the case if the tenant intentionally damages a rental property; the landlord conceals or attempts to blame any damage caused to the rented property; the landlord deals damage deliberately; you have more than five business days in arrears with rental payments for a total of at least one hourly rent; use rental property to commit deliberate crimes or to commit them.
3. If the owner terminates a rental agreement,
The lessee is obliged to immediately deliver the rental objects, all accessories and all parts of the rental objects to the owner.
P: avid extras, services, shipping costs, delivery restrictions
1. By using the services and extras of Avido, the tenant accepts the personal rental offer in Spain by automatically printing a corresponding rental contract and delivering the rental property key to the Avido delivery vehicle or to the agreed place.
2. The lessor may use its own companies, contracted third party companies or its representatives to carry out the assignment process for the type of rental property. The assignment of tasks and the presentation procedure on the site is a complete obligation of the tenant and is already included in the rental price, to the extent that the tenant accepts the price group and the type of rental property.
2. The tenant recognizes the rental agreement when using the Avido Extra Service. which he receives with every rental, even without a signature, as binding.
3. The tenant expressly insures
that he is in full possession of his intellectual powers when the rental agreements are concluded. You agree to inform the owner of all changes related to your permit, your address, on the credit card mentioned in the main contract until the conclusion of the corresponding follow-up rental contract.
Q: direct tenant debit
1. The tenant authorizes the landlord
and the person authorized to collect them irrevocably debits all car rental costs and all other claims related to the rental contract of the means of payment presented at the time of the conclusion of the rental contract, mentioned in the rental contract or of those subsequently presented or additionally appointed by the tenant.
R: data protection clause
1. Avido Rentals is the body responsible in terms of the data protection law.
The tenant's personal data is collected, processed and used by Avido or a third party commissioned by the tenant with the rental on the site in order to establish the contract, execute it or terminate it. Advertising is only used for self-promotion purposes (including reference advertising). The transmission to third parties is made only if it is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract, p. to the tenant's credit card company for billing purposes, the operator of the online application in the case of Section I.5 and in the case of Section I.3. and I.5. to the relevant authority or other agency in order to directly claim such fees, costs, fees or fines and warning fees. Any other use requires permission or legal consent.
S: Notice according to Article 21 of the GDPR:
The tenant may object to any processing or use of their data at any time for advertising or market research or opinion and / or online at (https://www.avido-rentals.com/gdpr?lang=en) a report on personal data in accordance with the general Request the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The objection should be directed to:
T: general provisions
1. Compensation against claims
The landlord is only possible with claims not disputed or legally established by the lessee or an authorized driver.
All rights and obligations of this agreement apply to and at the expense of the authorized driver or legal guardian.
3. As long as nothing is regulated in this agreement, the provisions of the Insurance Contract Law (VVG) and the
Apply the provisions of the General Conditions for Automobile Insurance (AKB 95) accordingly.
This also applies to the ambiguities resulting from this agreement.
Four. European commission has established a platform at for extrajudicial resolution of online disputes for consumer disputes. Avido Rentals does not participate in the alternative dispute resolution procedure.
U: place of jurisdiction, in writing
1. Secondary verbal agreements do not exist.
2. The place of jurisdiction, provided that the tenant is a merchant,
a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law is Spainien, Iles Balears, Santa Magalida.
V: Additional provisions for the use of Avido Online Applications & Forum.
The objection must be sent to:
W: change of terms and conditions
(1) avido Rentals reserves the right to change these terms and conditions to restore the balance of the contractual relationship. If such change worsens in relation to the moment of the conclusion of the contract, this change is only effective if avid Rentals are not necessary due to technical or legal changes that occurred after the conclusion of the contract and were not predictable at the time of the conclusion of the contract. He has organized and has no influence on avid Rentals.
(2) Your consent is required for changes in the essential provisions of these terms and conditions after the conclusion of the contract, in particular those related to the type and scope of services. Such changes are only allowed if, considering your interests and ours, they are reasonable for you, due to technical changes or calculated in the market conditions after the conclusion of the contract or due to the fact that third parties (for example, partners) of who avid Rentals gets services, its range of services change or increase its prices. The price change is limited to the extent of the cost change. Your consent is considered to have been given if Jochen Schweizer notifies you of the change in text form and you do not object to the change within the reasonable period specified in the notification. Avid Rentals will inform you in this notification of the consequences of a lack of objection.